rare footage of Taylor Swift, Perez Hilton and Jeniffer Lawrence admitting to be satanists and a part of the Illuminati
I'm Lilly and welcome to my crib. This is not a spoiler free blog.
#slytherins aren’t evil #slytherins are self-serving #slytherins are loyal to what is THEIRS and theirs alone #if the fact that narcissa malfoy #a slytherin #will LIE to the dark lord about his greatest foe being alive #over the smallest hope of saving her son doesn’t tell you that #then idk how to help you
count yourself honoured if a slytherin decides that you are theirs. they will kill for you. they won’t die for you, because where would be the use in that, but they will do everything else.
People still buy these ugly disgusting things. Even when I tell them about the animals that died for their ugly boots they don’t care.
I don’t agree with ugg boots but this is actually bullshit.
1. Lamb marking (cutting off tails) is done so that the sheep doesnt get flyblown when summer comes. Flyblown is where flies lay their eggs near the anus of a sheep, when they hatch maggots eat at the inside of the sheep colon, infesting it with bacteria which can eventually kill them, slowly and very painfully.
2. Shearing does not injure a sheep, I don’t know about other countries but I’m sure its the same as Australia when if you do not shear them, they DO eventually become flyblown.
3. You CANNOT use wool if it has been contaminated by BLOOD. It cannot be skirted out like poo and urine does by the roustabouts.
4. Once a sheep has had its ‘throat slit’ it cannot be sheared for the same reason as 3. It has no advantage for anyone by killing their livestock if they are in the wool industry.
I don’t care about your decision to hate ugg boots, you probably don’t give a flying shit about mine but DO NOT spread this bullshit information when the wool industry does not work that way.
Seriously vegans you think the petrochemical industry making your nasty polyester sweaters and plastic shoes is more ethical? Wool is a sustainable resource.
Working in a woollen mill and I hear this shit all the time. Fucking PETA.
Just want to say something.
People always complain about how Harry never named one of his children after Remus, while Remus was an extremely important person in Harry’s life and so on and so forth.
Well, there’s actually an extremely simple explanation to that problem.
Harry already had a son named after Remus Lupin.
Teddy Remus Lupin was Harry’s first son.
You’ll never be able to convince me Harry didn’t think this.
The tiny velvet clay sculptures of Evgeny Hontor [x]
The BBC series Doctor Who ended in 2010. It was replaced by a show called Doctor Who Cares Now That Steven Moffat’s in Charge. The title of the latter show is often shortened for the sake of brevity. This has caused much confusion amongst viewers with many believing that the two series are one and the same.
My dad and I made this fishtank for my mum for Christmas a few years ago with dollhouse furniture. I thought it was pretty rad
i cant believe your mom is a fish
This is my favorite scene of Bob’s Burgers ever.
iv been laughing for 20 years
I’m watching this now
are u fucking kidding me
octopi are just as ridiculous as cats ok
" MY BOWL"
this is the best out of context picture ever and you cannot convince me otherwise
She betrayed Ronan. He’s coming back for her. And when he does… (x)
ok I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned this but I keep thinking about the story of Jack and the Beanstalk and how the best character in the whole story is only briefly mentioned. We’re given such limited amount of information about the guy that sells Jack the beans. essentially:
- This guy has access to MAGIC BEANS
- He either has NO USE for MAGIC BEANS or so many of them that he can just dispose of them
- He really badly wants a cow
Why is the whole story not about this guy